Talk: Critic and self critic; what, why and how
Start Time: 13:00 on our Youtube Channel (followed by a Q&A session on Zoom)
Revolution happens first in human relationships.
From years of revolutionary struggle, the Kurdish Freedom Movement has found that change begins in our personalities and our communities. A process has been developed from practical experience for collectively developing ourselves and each other as revolutionaries. What can we learn from these practices of critic and self critic? This workshop is given by an internationalist from Scotland who has been in Rojava working with the women’s movement for over a year. It will look at critic and self critic as tools and inspiration for how we can reshape how we relate to and care for each other, and mutually develop.
- Revolutionary Education at the Andrea Wolf Institute:
- Finding Revolutionary Love in a World of Profound Alienation:
- The Rojava Revolution & Kurdish Freedom Movement:
- Kurdistan Solidarity Network:
- Women Defend Rojava:
- Call for Global Action Days on the 18th and 19th July (Women Defend Rojava):
- Call for Global Action Days on the 18th and 19th July (RiseUp4Rojava):